Worry less about marketing. Know where your money is going.
If you’re spending advertising money, but don’t understand what all the impressions, clicks, UTM codes, and keywords mean, we’ll help you get the answers you need.
If you aren’t sure where to put your budget to actually make a difference, we’ll help you find the right levers for your business.
If you want to set an email newsletter or loyalty program, but don’t know where to start, we’ll help you figure out exactly what you need to do.
If you run a small business and don’t have the budget for a “marketing person” on the team, we’re here for you.
Why work with Simple Agency?
- Reports you can understand. Fuzzy language is good for hiding things and making every campaign look successful. That’s why we use plain English instead.
- A partner you can trust. You deserve to know exactly what’s going on with your marketing. If it’s not working, we’ll tell you.
- For your business. We don’t give you a template of packages that were designed long before we met you. We look at your business and your customers, and what will work for you.
- Simple agreements. You can hire us on a project basis or as your ongoing advisor. We give up-front quotes so you know exactly what to expect.
Let’s get specific – what services do you offer?
We can help you with most areas of marketing that small businesses find useful:
- Advertising analysis – how are my Facebook campaigns doing? How about my Google Search ads?
- Advertising planning – what channels and campaigns should I try? How can I know if they work? How can I make sure they all work together and fit my brand?
- Email marketing – should I send a customer newsletter? What about reminder emails when a customer puts a T-shirt in their cart, but doesn’t check out? We’ll plan, design, send, and test both one-time email campaigns and automated emails.
- Website content and design audits – what are shoppers doing when they reach my website? What do I need to change to keep them on my site longer?
- Design – what materials can I use to let my customers know about other services I offer? We design informational posters, brochures, flyers, and digital graphics and posts.
- Understand your customers – we’ll help you determine what your shoppers and customers are really shopping for, your average lifetime value, your top demographics, and more.
- Custom – What about advertising at the local county fair? What’s an API? On retainer, we’ll help you with any marketing project we can, and stay honest if we just don’t know the answers.