Worry less about marketing. Know where your money is going.
If you’re spending advertising money, but don’t understand what all the impressions, clicks, UTM codes, and keywords mean, we’ll help you get the answers you need.
If you haven’t done any marketing at all, we’ll help you get your most important bases covered so you can grow. Sometimes, it’s all about getting the basics right.
If you have a budget but aren’t sure where to put it to actually make a difference, we’ll help you find the right levers for your business.
If you have a specific project in mind, like starting a newsletter or loyalty program, but don’t know where to start, we’ll help you figure out exactly what you need to do.
If you run a small business and don’t have the budget for a “marketing person” on the team, we’re here for you.
Why work with Simple Agency?
- For your business. We don’t give you a template of packages that were designed long before we met you. We look at your business and your customers, and what will work for you.
- For small businesses. Small business have different needs and different budgets than large brands. Most marketing agencies just don’t serve small companies, and most small businesses can’t afford their rates anyway.
- Simple agreements. You can hire us on a project basis or as your ongoing advisor. We give up-front quotes so you know exactly what to expect.
- A partner you can trust. You deserve to know exactly what’s going on with your marketing. If it’s not working, we’ll tell you.
- Reports you can understand. Fuzzy language is good for hiding things and making every campaign look successful. That’s why we use plain English instead.
Let’s get specific – what services do you offer?
We can help you with most areas of marketing that small businesses find useful:
- Advertising planning – what channels and campaigns should I try? How can I know if they work? How can I make sure they all work together and fit my brand?
- Understand your customers – we’ll help you determine what your shoppers and customers are really shopping for, your average lifetime value, your top demographics, and more.
- Email marketing – should I send a customer newsletter? What about reminder emails when a customer puts a T-shirt in their cart, but doesn’t check out? We’ll plan, design, send, and test both one-time email campaigns and automated emails.
- Website content and design audits – what are shoppers doing when they reach my website? What do I need to change to keep them on my site longer?
- Advertising analysis – how are my Facebook campaigns doing? How about my Google Search ads?
- Design – what materials can I use to let my customers know about other services I offer? We design informational posters, brochures, flyers, and digital graphics and posts.
- Custom – What about advertising at the local county fair? What’s an API? On retainer, we’ll help you with any marketing project we can, and stay honest if we just don’t know the answers.
Can you help my company?
If you answer yes to all of these questions, we recommend sending us an email to find out more!
- Do you own or run a small business in Finland or the US?
- Do you think you could use some help with marketing? (or know you could?)
- Are you willing to spend something to start marketing, or improve your marketing? (we can’t work for free.)
- Would you be ready to actually sign on the virtual dotted line, if you find the right person to work with?